Can you believe Thanksgiving is already over? If you're anything like me, 2016 has been a bit of a blur and I can't believe that Christmas is just three weeks away.
Last year I had every gift purchased and wrapped by this time. This year...not so much.
Whenever I'm at a loss for what to buy someone, I search my favorite blogger's sites for Holiday Gift Guides. They always have a new, unique gift that I wouldn't have ever thought of myself. This year, I want to try to help you out with my 2016 Holiday Gift Guide!
There's something for everyone, and every budget, on this gift guide. Keep an eye out for my dog-lovers gift guide, coming soon!
What is on your Holiday wish list? I'd love to hear! Contact me and share your favorites!
- For the whiskey lover (two parts):
- If you want to splurge: I know what you're thinking, but you've never worn boots like these before. Frye boots last forever and are always in style. Great for a splurge! Click here to buy
- For the food lover: Two words: Hot. Honey. It's sweet, it's spicy, and it'll change up all your favorite recipes in the best way. Click here to buy
- For the home-office worker: Whether you work in a home office, or you're just looking to add amazing scent to your home, these candles cannot be beat. Great price! Click here to buy
- For the DIY-er: Sometimes we need a little more fun in our lives. How can you resist this adorable DIY?! Click here to buy
- For the outdoor adventurer: Socks? Yes, socks. It wasn't until I was 20 miles into a 28-mile hike that I realized good socks are essential to any outdoor activity. Whether you're hiking the Buffalo River Trail or taking down Christmas lights, these wool socks are perfect for any season and any activity. Click here to buy
- For the comfort enthusiast: I love a soft, fluffy pillow on my lap while I work, and this one is just too cute. Click here to buy